Friday, November 11, 2011

Trombone + Gettin' Miss Piggy With It




I am so so SO excited about my nails this week. Like more than I have been in a really long time. Let's just look at what we have going on - glitter. Lots of awesome, sparkly glitter that will be perfect during the holiday season (like Christmas) or right now!

What am I talking about? I'm talking about OPI's newest collaboration: the Muppet Collection. Ever since it was announced, I couldn't wait to get my hands on it (literally)! Usually with the new collections, I think they are really cool, but I usually don't end up buying any of the colors. However, with this collections, when I saw the six glitters, I knew I had to get at least one. So when I saw the collection available while shopping last weekend, I bought two. The first one I tried was "Gettin' Miss Piggy With It," a red glitter with hexagon pieces and little smaller glitters. It's a clear base, so I applied one thin coat of Essie's "Trombone" to get the ruby red slipper look featured above - and I love it!! 

I'm so happy with how it turned out, and I can't wait to show you guys the other one I bought. Stay tuned...
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen swatches of this color yet, but it looks SO pretty! I don't have any glittery reds in my collection yet! :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. @thesneakerette -It's such a beautiful red glitter - perfect for the holiday season!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...