Thursday, December 1, 2011

"Bohemian" Neutrals



Dress: Vertical Designs by Lord and Taylor
Jacket: Tahari
Shoes: Minnetonka
Necklace: Claire*s

Best way to fight off the cold weather? A cashmere dress, bien sur. Okay, so it's no freezing yet, but it's definitely getting cold. But not cold enough to wear pants and cover up my legs - not yet.

I ended up going for a bohemian vibe, even though I don't really think I would put cashmere dresses in the "bohemian" category. It's mainly these suede fringed boots that give it that look, and I love it. Or maybe it's my long wavy hair. Anyway originally I was going to wear my standard brown leather boots, but then I remember these babies in the back of my closet. Once I put them on, I knew they were perfect.

Finally, I finished off with this multi-colored necklace I got at Claire*s years ago, and my olive green jacket from Tahari. Really, all this outfit is a bunch of neutrals put together. Which in my opinion, usually turns out pretty well. And in this case, I think that applies. What do you think?
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Wow I love your fringe boots! Great outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...