Friday, December 16, 2011

Facets of Fuschia



So after one of my friends got me a six pack of mini nail polishes for Christmas, I told myself I wasn't going to buy anymore for awhile. HA! It took til my next trip to my local Target to break that. When I saw this beautiful polish, I couldn't stop myself. I actually have seen it several times, but this time I caved and decided to buy it - and I'm so glad I did!

The base of this polish is a very dark purple, almost black color, and then it's filled with dark purple hexagonal glitters. Because of the colored base, this made for an easy application. It only took three coats to get the look above, unlike most glitters which are made of a clear base.  

I would definitely recommend checking out this color. Although it's pretty dark, I still think it's festive for the holiday season!
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I love glitter polish...and I LOVE it in that colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything that sparkles right now and that polish is sooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! I think it's really pretty too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...