Thursday, December 15, 2011

Finals Wear




Cardigan: Lacoste
Shirt: J. Crew
Scarf: Urban Outfitters
Pants: J. Crew
Shoes: Lucky Brand

Finals week at college is a week unlike any other at school. For the most part, people are spread out all over campus studying, actually respecting the quiet hall hours, and freaking about if they're going to get the grade they want in class. So as you can imagine, that's how I've been spending my week. I've been running around like a nut making study guides, packing, and finishing up final projects. However, I'm finally done! And home, thank goodness.

Anyway, I found this to be the perfect outfit to run around in. My boots kept my feet nice and dry, and my J.Crew minnie pants have the stretch of yoga pants - but without looking like it. Finally, I bundled up on top with a thick sweater and a soft scarf. However, it's not like I really needed it - it's been in the 50s this week! Really quite abnormal for Maryland, considering it's the middle of December. But hey, I'll take it.

Either way, I'm just happy to be home. I'm looking forward to relaxing for all of three days with the family, then going back to working guest service. 'Tis the season, right?
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit. Great way to get comfort into a finals week outfit but still look stylish! I don't have a pair of Minnie pants but I think I need to invest in them after seeing this outfit! Love it! Only thing I have to figure out now is what size I'd need...I've never been to an actual J Crew store so I haven't tried on any of the clothes!

    Great post, and thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous that you are home! I go until the 22!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...