Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Holiday Festivity



Shirt: Juicy Couture
Pants: Lilly Pulitzer
Scarf: Target
Shoes: Coach
So this is what I wore to my mom's first of two holiday parties. Super festive, I know. But when I had to go straight to work afterwards, the only thing I was thinking about was function. Seeing as I hate changing a bunch of different times in one day, I knew I was going to wear my khaki pants. Then, I was just left to pair them with one of the few tops that I brought home with me.

I decided on this plain black v-neck and super soft scarf. Like I said, it's pretty boring, but neutrals always work well together. In addition, somehow in my rush to get home last week, I managed not to pack any jewelry other than what I had on me (aka my usual earrings and rings). So I'll be bare on jewelry for the next month, unless I get any for my birthday or Christmas. Oh well, I think I'll live.

Anyway, I apologize for not posting as much recent. I started back at my favorite place in the world (aka Target) on Sunday, and I have basically signed my life to the guest service counter until after Christmas. Hopefully there will be a resurgence of outfit posting after the new year!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...