Thursday, December 8, 2011

Last Day of Class


Jacket: DKNY
Dress: Vertical Designs by Lord and Taylor
Shoes: Minnetonka
Necklace: Lilly Pulitzer

Today is my last day of classes for the fall semester. Now, all that is separating me from winter break, Christmas, and my birthday is a paper (due tomorrow of course), two exams, and my final graphics project! I can't wait. Honestly, I can't believe how fast that time has gone by, it feels like just yesterday it was convocation, and I had my first day of classes. Now, I'm one semester away from graduating, and I'm starting to freak out. Um where am I going to work? Where am I going to live? What the HELL am I doing with my life? But I guess I'll figure that out later.

Anyway, today I went with another one of my comfy cashmere dresses. Although it's super warm, it's hard to keep my bare legs warm when it was only about 40 degrees outside today. But it's okay, fashion over comfort, right?

Then, I paired it with my favorite denim jacket, fringe boots, and this simple gold lock and key necklace. I really wanted to keep things simple because I like the color of the dress so much, and I didn't want anything to compete with it. I think the accessories I added worked perfectly. 


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...