Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I know I haven't done one of these in awhile, but I figured today would be the perfect opportunity to do so. This week I've been snapping tons of photos, but mostly just with my iPhone. Not really sure why I haven't been using my normal camera, but maybe that's just because I take my iPhone with me everywhere. And with that, here's how I saw this week in photos.

P.S- Thanks to Instagram!
My festive Hawaiian tree that lights up my room every night.

Red velvet cupcakes I made for my brothers holiday party.
Freshly popped popcorn (which soon became tequila spiked caramel corn...YUM)!

34th street lights in downtown Baltimore.

Bright place settings for Christmas Eve dinner.

Ready for mass on Christmas eve (and having an excellent hair day, at that).

And the stockings were hung by the chimney with care....


Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. That Juicy (?) bag in the background of the first pic is so cute! Definitely very "preppy." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. new post: tequila spiked carmel corn recipe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...