Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Rain rain, go away.



Shirt: Anne Klein
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Juicy Couture
Socks: Forever 21
Bracelet: Forever 21
Scarf: Target

Best way to perk up on a rainy day? Something SUPER bright. In my case, this cherry tomato colored mini skirt I got at Charlotte Russe. When I bought it, I wasn't sure honestly how much I would wear it. But for $8, it was a steal so I decided to get it. Luckily, I wear it a lot! I find that the red actually goes with tons of different colors, and this skirt is so comfortable! Definitely a great buy.

As usual, it is raining so I had to break out my rain boots. Which means one thing for my closed minded self - black, white, and shades of gray. However, despite the monotony in my rainy day wardrobe, it's definitely better then the sea of sweatpants, hoodies, and plain t-shirts. What do you think?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...