Friday, December 9, 2011

Rainbow Connection and Allure



I don't think I have ever been so excited about a nail polish color until I saw Rainbow Connection by OPI. It was introduced with the Muppets collection this winter, and is filled with multi-colored glitter pieces in hexagon and small circle pieces.

Honestly, I love how it looks. I wanted to really let the different colored glitters shine, so for my first time wearing it, I paired it with Allure, a super pale pink polish from Essie. 

The only thing I didn't like about the polish is how it applied. Above, is how it looked with two coats (which I am fine with). But the application is kind of thick, and it is hard to get just the right amount of glitter on each nail. Had I applied any more it definitely would have gotten gloopy, but I would love to see how this looked on its own.

I can't wait to pair this with colors; I think it would black and navy blue would look really cool. What do you guys think of rainbow connection? Have you tried it?
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I don't have this polish but I have given it serious thought...maybe after Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...