Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2011 Outfits in Review

I know I am a smidgen late, but here are some of my favorite outfits of 2011. Seeing as I think personal style is constantly evolving, I thought these outfits best reflected what my meaning of style was this year. Note my preference for sequins, bright Lilly Pulitzer cardigans, super straight hair, my trusty denim jacket, and lots of flats! 

Now while I truly love all these looks today, in a year I'm sure I'll be thinking "what was I thinking wearing that?!" Oh well. I've heard to never regret anything, because at one point it was exactly what you wanted. And while I'm sure the author of this quote didn't mean in regards to clothing, I think I'll interpret it that way. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...