Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Blue Feeling



Shirt: Theory
Camisole: Ralph Lauren
Pants: J.Crew
Shoes: Maria Sharapova for Cole Haan
Necklace: Betsey Johson
Earrings: Charter Club
Bag: Longchamp

Today is Wednesday. This means I get up super early for internship (4 a.m.) and have one evening class that goes until 9. So, whatever I wear has to be comfortable for the whole day - no matter what I am doing.

Like I mentioned last week, I know my minnie pants are going to be great for that! They are super stretchy, and stand out above the sea of skinny jeans at my school. Today I paired my minnie pants with one of my favorite button downs. Classy and sophisticated for my internship, but not too dressy for school.

For finishing touches, I stuck with gold accessories. My glittery flats proved to be a huge hit, and everyone at school loved them! How can you not? They are so shiny and sparkly, and will definitely catch anyone's eyes. Finally, just a simple double stranded necklace and pearl studs pulled everything together.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...