Saturday, January 7, 2012

Cloud and Facets of Fuchsia



Alright I know I just used Revlon's "Facets of Fuchsia" a couple of weeks ago, but I just can't get enough of it! It has such a rich and intense color, plus the base of this glitter nail polish is actually a murky dark purple instead of clear. Meaning that this color goes on evenly, and it lasts (which is hard to find in glitter nail polishes).

Anyway, ever since I bought it I have been wanting to pair it with another one of my favorite colors from Revlon, "Cloud." Although this color is more appropriate for the spring than winter, I just wanted to see how the purples would work together. Honestly, I love it! Because they are in the same color family the combination works, but they are on opposite sides of the hue, so it makes for an interesting duo. 

I also think it would be interesting to try this same combination with French manicure style tips, but I think "Facets of Fuchsia" would just be a little bit to difficult of apply in a neat looking straight line. What do you guys think? Or does anyone have any tips for free-handing French manicures?
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I know that you can buy the little french manicure strips at like walmart. Might work

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...