Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Intern Wear

Shirt: Ralph Lauren
Pants: Lilly Pulitzer
Shoes: Maria Sharapova for Cole Haan
Bag: Longchamp
Belt: Gap

Okay, so I know this isn't exactly the most exciting outfit around, but it's cute! Currently, I'm still on winter break, so I only have the essentials that I brought home with me, and the clothes I got while shopping on my birthday. Oh, and my mother's closet (but only when she's willing to share). Anyway, just because I'm on winter break doesn't mean that I haven't started my internship yet.

So far, I love it! I'm interning with a morning show at a big top 40 radio station in the D.C./Metro area, which means I'm up by 4 a.m. (yes, you read that right: 4 A.M) on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Considering that I have to be up that early, all of my outfits are picked the night before down to a t. I don't want to take any extra time away from my sleep than I already do, so simple is often best. That's why on Monday I stuck with one of my favorite preppy combinations: oxfords, dark skinny jeans, and ballet flats. 

Also I would like to point out that I'm rocking two of my birthday gifts, my new Longchamp bag, and my glittery flats! Love, love, LOVE them both. This bag is basically the greatest thing ever - big enough for my water bottle, a notebook, my planner, wallet, keys, iPod, iPhone, and two wristlets. Just looking at that list pains me to think about how heavy my bag actually is, but it really isn't too bad! I think it helps that the bag is a nice light weight material..

Onto my flats. Like I mentioned in my Christmas/birthday haul, I'm been wearing these shoes all. the. time. However, I think this is their first appearance on the blog. No matter, it's certainly not going to be the last! They are so comfortable, fun, and go with just about every outfit! My only fear? That I will forget about my silver sequined Coach flats (kind of like when I got my Delia*s Warehouse boots and forgot about my great boots from BCBG). We'll see though, hopefully I can balance wearing both pairs equally!
Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...