Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Lacking Pizzazz



Cardigan (borrowed from mom): Ann Taylor
Cami: Calvin Klein
Pants: Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Shoes: Minnetonka
Bag: Longchamp 
Belt: Gap

Just another day in intern wear! While I think this outfit is really cute, it doesn't do much for me other than that. For instance it could really use some jewelry, but unfortunately I left all my jewelry at school. However, in less than a week I'll be back at school and reunited with my wonderful closet of clothes again!

For now, I'll just continue to borrow anything I need from my mom. If I get lucky, sometimes she let's me keep stuff! Like this cardigan. After saying how cute she thought it looked on me, she told me I could keep it! Win, win.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...