Tuesday, January 24, 2012

(Last!!) First Day of School



Sweater: Lauren Ralph Lauren
Pants: Lilly Pulitzer
Shoes: Minnetonka
Earrings: Charter Club
Bag: Longchamp
Belt: Gap

Today is my last first day of school. Okay, I think I said this in the beginning of last fall, but this time I'm serious! Today is really my last first day of school, quite possible forever. Like before, I am still nervous about what the future has to hold, but I am excited too. There are so many possibilities out there!

So for my last first day of school outfit, I decided to go for a preppy spin. I started with this black wool sweater. I know it looks pretty plain when you first look at it, but if you look closely, you'll see there is a brown suede patch on my right shoulder. I know it may seem kind of random, but I love it! It makes me feel like I should be riding horses or something. I'm not really sure why, but I like it!

To finish off my preppy ensemble, I paired the sweater with some dark denim and my brown moccasins. I decided to keep the accessories to a minimum today, so I just wore some pearl studs. This look is really toned down, which is very different than my usual looks, but sometimes that just feels right.
Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...