Monday, January 23, 2012

Panels of Gray



Dress: BCBG Max Azria
Shoes: Bandolino
Necklace: vintage
Headband: Juicy Couture
After one long month, I have finally been reunited with my room! Although I know this is for the last time, I am ready to make this semester one of my best ones yet. So, obviously that means looking my best as much as I can.

I started off today with this heather gray super soft wool (is that an oxymoron?) dress. Although I don't have to get dressed up for my internship at all, I still choose to. I figured this dress would look really nice for my internship, and would transition well for what I plan on doing the rest of tonight (dinner, men's basketball game, etc). Plus, I love the uneven hem - it's so different from other dresses out there! Next, I added my black leather boots. Perfect for chilly weather, and walking over black ice that has popped up over campus seemingly overnight.

Finally, I finished with some simple accessories: a black leather headband, and a vintage set of crystals. 
Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...