Saturday, January 28, 2012

Pink Parka and Set the Stage




Now that I am back at school once again, I have been reunited with all of my nail polishes that I didn't bring home with me over the break. So this week, it was a tough call to decide how I was going to do my nails - the possibilities were endless!

For whatever reason, I decided to stick with two polishes I have had for awhile - Essies "pink parka" and one of my personal favorites, Sally Hansen "set the stage". Although the obnoxious neon pink probably isn't the best choice for the winter, I still love it anyways. It's so eye catching, and it always perks up my mood! For a little extra glitz, I added the gold sparkles to my ring fingers. It adds just the right amount of sparkle without overwhelming the neon color.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...