Sunday, January 15, 2012

Ruby Red Slippers




Oh geeze, looking at an up close inspection of my nails this week shows just how crappy of a job I did. Well to defend myself, it was late (10 p.m, but this is was the night before I needed to be up at 4 a.m), I was tired, and just wanted to have something different on my nails. This week, I decided on a new polish that I got for Christmas: Deborah Lippmann's "Ruby Red Slippers."

As usual, I don't think that my camera will ever truly be able to capture just how awesome my nail polish is. I actually think this one is very similar to Revlon's "Facets of Fuchsia." However, as opposed to that polish, this one is filled with deep ruby red hexagon glitters, and mini square glitters. What they do have in common is the deep colored base though, which means these glitters can actually be worn on their own! The only thing I have to complain about is that the color in the bottle looks A LOT different than what is on my nails. Just looking at the bottle, I thought there would be a lot more red glitter. But that's okay, I still like it a lot.

While I love this color now, I think it will be even better around Halloween. It's spooky and mysterious without being cheesy like traditional orange or black. What do you guys think?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...