Friday, January 13, 2012

Sittin' Pretty



(LOL am I a style blogger yet? I'm looking at my feet!)

Cardigan (borrowed from mom): Ann Taylor
Tank: J. Crew
Skirt (borrowed from mom): Context
Shoes: Maria Sharapova for Cole Haan
Headband: Juicy Couture

More internship wear! This time, mostly thanks to my mom and her constantly expanding wardrobe. Despite the dreary skies that weathermen were predicting for Wednesday, I still wanted to look pretty for work. And honestly, I love this look! It's so feminine and girly, but it's still conservative, and shows that I am serious about work.

Again, I decided to wear my glittery gold flats today. Have I mentioned how comfortable they are yet? Well, they are. Originally, I was going to wear my black Coach pumps, but when I woke up this morning, I knew there was NO way that was happening! So I'm glad I stuck with my flats. 

P.S - What do you guys think of my hair? I LOVE it. And you know what I really love? That I woke up this way, and didn't have to use a curling iron or flat iron when I woke up this morning. Perhaps a tutorial is in order in the future...
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...