Monday, January 2, 2012

So lazy..


Shirt: Victoria's Secret
Pants: Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Shoes: Coach
Scarf: Victoria's Secret
My mom had her second of two holiday parties last week, and this is what I wore. Creative, right? Hey, but for working almost everyday straight the past week or so, can you really blame me? I call it my lazy look. Yet, it's better than just pulling on some sweat pants and a tee. Believe it or not, there was some effort put in this look.

Anyway, even though it's not super creative, it works. I love how neutrals can be taken to the next level with some sequins (which are of course a necessity), a salmon colored scarf, and a pink lip. Perfect for helping my mom with finishing touches, running around taking coats, and sprawling out on my bedroom floor with my best friend gossiping and reminiscing of glory days.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Comfy but cute,love the scarf! Now following your great blog! Stop by my blog sometime! xoxo

    www.amy-beths.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that lippy color on you. I thought something looked different!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...