Tuesday, January 31, 2012

You can take a girl out of Paris, but you can't take Paris out of a girl.



Jacket: DKNY
Shirt: Tory Burch
Pants: Naf Naf
Shoes: Anne Klein
Bag: Longchamp
Headband: Juicy Couture
Earrings: Eiffel Tower gift shop

Although the last time I went to Paris was almost 4 years ago, the feeling of the city never left me. The sights, the sounds, the food, and most importantly, the fashion. Parisienne woman are so effortlessly chic, much like Serena from Gossip Girl who I will never be like. Regardless, I can still try an emulate their style in a way that works for me.

In my opinion, the best way to do that is with stripes. They always provide for a classic and chic vibe, and never look too fussy. I paired them with violet colored skinny jeans (which I actually got in France and surprisingly still fit), simple black leather ballet flats, and a classic denim jacket. All in all, effortlessly chic but still pretty. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...