Friday, February 10, 2012

Blingtastic and Black Shatter




For this weeks manicure, I thought I would break out the black shatter again. I know this isn't as popular as it used to be last year, but I still really like it. The only problem was that mine had gotten really goopy, making it almost impossible to apply thinly so it would shatter properly. However, with a little help from Seche Vite's nail polish thinner, I was able to get it back to a normal consistency.

Under the shatter, is one of my new glitter polishes that I got for Christmas - Sally Hansen Blingtastic. Overall, I really like the formula. It applies nicely, and I got a pretty good coverage after just three coats (which was plenty when I was putting the black shatter on top). The only thing I don't really like is the brush, which was a little bit thick for my preferences. But other than that, a good buy! The gem crush collection from Sally Hansen has a bunch of different glitters, so I would definitely recommend that you guys check it out!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...