Friday, February 17, 2012

Casual Friday



Cardigan: Lilly Pulitzer
Shirt: Ralph Lauren
Pants: Delia*s
Shoes: Minnetonka
Earrings: Charter Club
Bag: Longchamp
Belt: Gap

As if getting up at 4 a.m. on Monday and Wednesday was bad, Friday is the WORST. I don't think that it helps that none of my friends who are seniors have classes, but I think it's mostly because I haven't done anything on Fridays since the fall of my sophomore year. Which was over two year ago, and shows just how spoiled I have been.

Either way, it makes it just that much more difficult to pick out something to wear. Okay, it's not exactly hard to find something casual, but it can be kind of hard to be inspired on Thursday nights. Today, I kept it super low key with a cardigan, a plain t-shirt, and moccasins. Can't go wrong, right?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...