Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Dress Rut!



Blazer: Diane Von Furstenburg
Dress: Vertical Designs by Lord and Taylor
Necklace: Claire*s
Shoes: Minnetonka

I'm always the first to admit my faults. So, that's why I have no problem saying I'm in a dress rut! Now, don't get me wrong, I love this cashmere dress from Lord and Taylor. It's the softest material ever, and has a great cut that would flatter every body shape. However, every time I wear it, I always wear it the same way! I pull out these fringe boots, add a sweater or cardigan of some sort, and this multicolored necklace (see here and here for examples). 

Now that I finally realized what a rut I am in with this dress, I need help with other ways to wear it! Do any of you guys have suggestions?

P.S. - Also, I'm not pregnant. That's just my food baby!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. You should check out the day book she just did a great post about patterns on her what sydney wears column. But I think this looks fine!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...