Thursday, February 23, 2012

False Alarm..It's Not Really Spring



Shirt: Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Skirt: Old Navy
Shoes: Target
Belt: Cole Haan
Necklace: Erickson Beamon for Target

I was SO excited for today when I saw what the forecast was: mid 60s and sunny! I remember it being unseasonably warm like this last February, and I couldn't be happier about it. Clearly it's a sign of global warming, but there's nothing I can do about that.

Anyway, I knew I wanted to wear something to show off my legs. Not that I don't do that anyway during the winter, but I wanted to wear something that I didn't need to wear my boots with. So, I decided on this coral colored mini skirt. I was pretty limited in my options because I don't have any of my summer dresses with me on campus, so this was good choice. 

I decided to pair it with my chambray button down. I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but I like the combination! The colors perfectly balance each other for a casual and cute look. Paired with a multicolored layered necklace, fake keds, and a skinny brown belt, I couldn't be more ready for the spring weather to arrive!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Very cute outfit, and I really like the "fake Keds" :) with that skirt!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...