Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Feelin' the Blues



Cardigan: Lilly Pulitzer
Tank: Victoria's Secret
Pants: Lilly Pulitzer
Boots: Minnetonka
Belt: Gap
Scarf: gift
Earrings: gift

When you don't know what to wear, monochromatic is the way to go. I mean it's foolproof, really. Just pull contrasting shades of a certain color, and it should work! I was having one of those mornings, to this worked well for me. My color of course, was blue. And who doesn't have enough blue in their closet to do a monochromatic look?

I started with my dark denim skinny jeans, which of course, go with everything. But work with me people. For the rest of my blue ensemble, I decided on a navy blue cardigan, and a robin's egg blue tank top (that I don't think you can really soon). Too keep things from being too boring for my liking, I wore my fringed suede boots, a soft patterned scarf, and some simple bronze dangling earrings. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...