Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy Groundhog Day!



Jacket: DKNY
Shirt: Anne Klein
Skirt: Forever 21
Boots: Lucky Brand
Necklace: Lilly Pulitzer
Headband: BCBG Max Azria

I'm so happy the weather has been nice these past couple of days! It is seriously so nice to be walking around in little skirts with no tights this time of year - you would never know it was February (or that we were in for another 6 weeks of winter). Anyway, in honor of the nice weather, I'm taking advantage of it while I can!

Today I decided to break out this mini leopard print skirt. Although it's really more appropriate for the summer, I think pairing it with a denim jacket and my leather boots makes it more appropriate for the winter. For fun accessories, I added a simple gold necklace and a red headband. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...