Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!



Jacket: DKNY
Shirt: Victoria's Secret
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Maria Sharapova for Cole Haan
Headband: BCBG Max Azria
Necklace: Kate Spade
Bag: Kate Spade

I don't think I could be a bigger eye sore on campus if I tried - but I love it! A couple of years ago, you could have never gotten me to wear an outfit like this out in public. While I would have loved looking at it on the mannequin, I would have never gone through with it. But that's what I love about blogging! It pushes me to try things I never would have tried before, which is awesome.

So let me just count the reasons I love this outfit:
1. Red + Pink TOGETHER. Such a great color combination that I am definitely going to wear in the future!
2. Glitter. Can never go wrong with a little extra sparkle.
3. It's comfortable. Stretchy, stretchy, stretchy!

Geeze, not as many as I though. I really love this though, I just can't really explain why.

What do you guys think?

Pink + Red | Everybody, Everywear
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...