Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It looked better in my head.



Cardigan: BCBG Max Azria
Dress: Theory
Shoes: Maria Sharapova for Cole Haan
Belt: Cole Haan
Bracelet: Forever 21
This was one of those outfits that I thought of in my head one day and was just overwhelmed by my brilliance! As I pictured the outfit in my head, I couldn't stop to think about how perfect it was. I mean it combines all my favorite things - glitter, cashmere sweaters, and shirtdresses. However, upon taking photos of it, and seeing how it looks on my, I'm not so sure I would agree anymore.

I mean it's okay. I still love the dress, the soft sweater, and the most comfortable flats EVER. I just think together they don't work as well as I thought they would. I think the cardigan is too long for the dress. Maybe that is it. Either way, I'm just happy I was able to bare my legs! The weather is so nice this week, and I am fully embracing it!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I actually like this outfit a lot, I would love to wear dresses for school but unfortunatley my city is just cold every day:(...Anyway I think you may be right the cardigan is possibly too long however I think it looks nice, is unexpected yet preppy and I love how the colors look together:)!
    Btw I was reading your "about me" info and I found out we are in the same major! I'm studying communications as well, I'm not sure our careers are exactly the same since in my university we have the possibily to choose emphasis (?) but must be similar!
    Best Wishes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...