Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday Morning



Cardigan: Ann Taylor
Pants: Mavi
Tank: J.Crew
Shoes: Maria Sharapova for Cole Haan
Necklace: Nordstrom Rack
Headband: Juicy Couture
Belt: Gap

Monday mornings are rough for all of us. But, getting up at 4 a.m doesn't make things any easier. So, on Sunday nights I try to plan out my outfit for the next morning. That way when I get up, all I have to do is get dressed and go (and I don't spend any time aimlessly staring into the closet)!

Anyway, after wearing these pants for the first time in awhile last week, I realized just how much I missed them. They are super tight (which isn't good on fat days), but on a good day, I feel so fit in them! Plus, the color is really rather versatile, and adds a different kick to looks instead of a plain pair of jeans. To keep the look from being too tough, I paired them with this lovely feminine pink sweater, delicate pearls, and sparkly flats. A super easy look that is chic and pretty!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...