Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Preppy and I know it



Sweater: Lauren Ralph Lauren
Skirt: J.Crew
Shoes: Lucky Brand
Headband: Juicy Couture
After my obnoxious colored Valentines Day outfit yesterday, this is quite the neutral color palette. However, my style is pretty versatile, so I have no problem switching back and forth between super bright prints and earth tone pieces.

Anyway, today I'm feeling really preppy. Actually, I've noticed this semester I have been dressing a lot preppier than usual. Perhaps that's because this is my last semester, but I'm not sure. Either way, it's not something I have a problem with. 
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. adorable! love this outfit... so chic :) of course, it's a little hot to be wearing long sleeve in hawaii right now, but oh well :)

    new follower, please stop on by:
    penelopeblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this outfit - very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...