Monday, February 27, 2012

Pretending it's really Spring



Shirt: J. Crew
Skirt: Theory
Scarf: gift
Shoes: Target
Earrings: H&M
Belt: Gap
Thank GOODNESS I always lay my clothes out the night before of my internship! I don't usually ever wake up late, but when I do - it's bad. I'm always in a rush, and am running around everywhere like a chicken with my head cut off. Today just happened to be one of those days. However, because this cute springy outfit was already laid out on my desk, I was able to rush out of my room in four minutes (seriously, I timed it).

I'm so happy that the weather has been so unseasonably warm and is allowing me to wear stuff like this at the end of February. These knock off Keds and denim mini skirt makes everything feel a little more carefree, even though I have tons of things going on right now. Paired with classic navy blue, white, and electric green for a fun punch, I'm almost convinced it's spring!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...