Monday, February 20, 2012

Relatively Hardcore



Jacket: Romeo and Juliet Couture
Dress: Guess
Belt: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Bandolino
Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson
Headband: Juicy Couture

After my internship today, my parents and boyfriend came to go out to dinner with me (just because)! Sometimes, I love just randomly going out somewhere special and spending time with loved ones. Can't beat it.

So, I knew I definitely wanted to wear a dress. I had been thinking about this combination for awhile now, and finally decided to wear it today. I think I was originally inspired from a post I saw on Pinterest, but now I can't remember. Anyway, I love how this turned out! My black leather jacket and leather boots gave this otherwise sweet dress a totally badass feel. However, as not to come off as too over the top, I kept accessories to a minimal with a skinny gold belt and my favorite headband. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...