Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Spring is on its way!



Shirt: Ralph Lauren
Pants: Mavi
Belt: Gap
Shoes: Maria Sharapova for Cole Haan
Bag: Longchamp
Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson
Necklace: France

You should have seen me this morning originally. When I put on this outfit at 4 a.m., I was not feeling so hot. I had pulled my hair back in a loose pony tail, wasn't wearing a necklace, had not tucked in my shirt : I was a mess. However, with the sun streaming through my window the whole way home, I knew it was time for a little makeover when I got back. I pulled my hair into a loose ballerina bun (which is much cuter), tucked in my shirt so you could see that I was wearing a belt, and added this little necklace for a pop of color.

Like yesterday, this is something that I should of easily thought of on my own. However, I thought about this for awhile. When I finally thought about it in my head, I couldn't believe I had not thought of it before! I really love how it came out: casual and simple. Like I mentioned yesterday, simple really is better. Although you definitely would not have been able to make that statement come out of my mouth a couple of years ago, I have came around. As my style has evolved in college, I have really began to rely on simple, classic pieces that will always look timeless. 
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Your flats are soo pretty, I love the glitter with the khaki pants! It's such a great combination :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...