Monday, February 13, 2012

Surprise, surprise.



Shirt: Forever 21
Pants: Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Shoes: Anne Klein
Bracelets: Delia*s Warehouse Sale

Little did  I know, my boyfriend took the day off work - just for me. He came down today as an early Valentines day surprise (since I have class all day Tuesday), just to spend the day with me! So, I'm glad I looked pretty cute today, considering I had no idea that he was coming down. 

I love how romantic this look is even though I'm not wearing pink or red. However, this lacy top and loose waves make for the perfect feminine look without going too overboard the day before Valentines Day. However, just wait until tomorrow! I have the PERFECT red and pink outfit picked out.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This top suits you so well. I really like your hair with this too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...