Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Thank you Pinterest. Again.



Shirt: Theory
Camisole: Ralph Lauren
Pants: BCBGeneration
Shoes: Lauren Ralph Lauren
I would like Pinterest yet again for outfit inspiration. When I originally saw this pin, I instantly loved how the outfit looked. At the same time, I couldn't believe I had never thought of the idea before! In essence, the outfit is so simple: it's just a plain button down shirt paired with black skinny jeans. But despite how simple it is, it's so effortlessly chic! 

However, leave it to me to take anything that would otherwise be "effortless" and add a pair of three-inch black leather stilettos to take it somewhere else entirely. It's the first time this pair has left my room (after sitting in the back of my closet for four months) and I couldn't love them anymore! They are easily the sexiest shoe ever: perfect pointy toe, classic color, and perfect height. Love it!

Overall, I am completely loving this outfit. It just reminds me (in my sometimes over the top world) that less really is more.

Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...