Tuesday, February 7, 2012

You have the right to bare legs.



Sweater: Lacoste
Shirt: Hanes
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Lucky Brand
Necklace: BCBG Max Azria

It was another warm February day at school (we're talking like 55 degrees), and I took advantage of it to the fullest. I seriously can't get enough of this weather! When it's not freezing, I have energy to do tons of school work, run errands, and work out! Super productive day.

Anyway, because it was so nice out, I just had to bare my legs, as usual. This cheery red skirt that I bought sometime last year was just the trick! Although when I first bought it I thought it might be hard to style, it actually goes with a lot of things I already have. This time, I paired it with a cozy gray cardigan, my brown leather boots, and a plain white v-neck. It was the perfect outfit for all of my running around, and my sweater was great for keeping my warm in my chilly classrooms.

What do you guys think? 
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Classic and cute, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say when a girl has legs as fantastic as yours, it's not just a right to bare legs, but a duty :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...