Saturday, March 3, 2012

500!



Dress: Miss Sixty
Cardigan: Lilly Pulitzer
Shoes: Target
Headband: BCBG Max Azria
Necklace: Lilly Pulitzer

Today, I am writing my 500th post. 500th?! Where the heck did the time go?! And what could I have possibly rambled on for 500 posts about? I honestly have no idea, but here I am still writing...

Anyway, this is what I wore to class the other day. It was yet again another premature spring day that I took full advantage of. I pulled one of the few summer dresses I have on hand with me and paired it with a neutral colored cardigan for a simple monochromatic look. To finish my outfit off, I added a red leather headband and these light-weight white canvas sneakers. Overall, a look that is probably way too summery, but as if I care. I felt pretty and all-American.

Here's to 500 more!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! so cute and summery! I might have to replicate this. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...