Monday, March 19, 2012

Brief Update



Shirt: Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Maria Sharapova for Cole Haan

Sorry for the momentary absence without really telling you guys where I was going! However, if you follow me on twitter, you'll know that I spent the last week in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida on an alternative spring break. I had a ton of fun and our group did a lot of great work, but I'm definitely happy to be back.

In other news, this week is going to be the death of me. I HAVE to finish my rough draft of my honors paper by Friday at 5 p.m. - and I still have a good almost 20 pages left. In addition, I have to go to my internship, class, and do whatever homework is thrown at me in the meantime. So, I am basically spending every waking minute this week writing, eating, or interning. I literally cannot wait until next week!

In regards to this outfit: definitely not one of my favorites. It looked a lot better yesterday night when I picked it out. However, it doesn't really matter, since I changed into a t-shirt and shorts almost immediately after my internship today - I can't believe how warm it is in the middle of March!

P.S - Exactly two months from today, I graduate. Holy crap.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, it's really cute! the dark red and chambray/ blue is a good contrast with the red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really like the color combo! such a cute, simple look.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...