Thursday, March 8, 2012

Let Spring Break Begin!


Cardigan: Calvin Klein
Tank: J. Crew
Skirt: Lilly Pulitzer
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Juicy Couture

With the completion of my last exam this afternoon, spring break has officially begun! Like last year, I'm headed back to Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. for an alternative spring break for a bunch of other people from my school. I can't wait!

Anyway, this day was the nicest of the week at 70 degrees, so I wanted to wear something to reflect that. Truthfully, I wanted to pull out a cute sundress, but I haven't brought any back from home yet. So, I definitely plan on getting a bunch of those while I am home. Meanwhile, I pulled out this super bright Lilly miniskirt. I paired it with this sunny colored cardigan, which I think it the perfect contrast to the pink. Finally, I added my canvas sneakers to keep the looking from being too dressy. Again, I wish I had my sandals here, but those too are at home!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...