Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Midterm Stress



Jacket: DKNY
Shirt: Victoria's Secret
Skirt: Aerie by American Eagle
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Lilly Pulitzer

This week has been RIDICULOUSLY busy for me. Just this week, I have two midterms, a photo portfolio due, 10 pages of my honors paper, and graphics drafts. With a schedule like that, I need outfits that can keep up! For the most part, I am wearing them from the minute I wake up til the minute I go to bed, so I need things that are no-fuss.

This outfit perfectly fits the bill! I got this skirt at the outlets over the weekend from American Eagle, and I absolutely love it! Although the color is nothing special, who doesn't love a good sequin? I paired it with a gray cotton tissue-tee and my canvas sneaks. A perfect outfit to welcome in the warm weather that Maryland has been experiencing. 


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Wow, such a cute outfit! - I'll have to replicate it. I scored a deal at Gap a while back & picked up a sparkly gold skirt for $15 - thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...