Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Outfit Repeater!



Jacket: DKNY
Shirt: Ralph Lauren
Skirt: Old Navy
Belt: Juicy Couture
Shoes: Coach
Necklace: Erickson Beamon for Target

I know what you're thinking - didn't you just wear that necklace yesterday? Didn't you just wear that jean jacket yesterday? Haven't you been wearing a lot of coral recently? If you thought any of the above, you're right. But desperate times call for desperate measures. So, not only did I repeat an outfit on my blog (the horror or horrors, I think this was last seen a year ago), I also wore things that I was wearing yesterday. *insert shocked face here*

Anyway, trying to write 20 pages in one week to wrap up my honors paper is no easy feat, so I haven't exactly been super creative in regards to my outfits. No matter, I love this outfit. And I love the fact that I've been baring my legs since February - definitely no complaints over here!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...