Monday, March 26, 2012

Professional on Top, Party on the Bottom.



Jacket: Target
Shirt: J. Crew
Pants: DKNY
Shoes: BCBG Max Azria
Necklace: Claire*s
After having the craziest last week, I thought I was set for smooth sailing for the rest of the year. Uh wrong, what was I thinking? Although this week isn't going to be anywhere near as bad, I definitely have a lot going on. Thank goodness for the lists that I have been making daily. It's the only way I remember to have lunch with people, go to meetings with my adviser, apply for jobs, get e-mails sent, and keep up with the rest of my homework.

Anyway, after the warm weather burst last week, it is decidedly cooler this week. Like hair whipping in your face, I probably should still have a winter coat on cold. This is why I love Maryland. Nothing like some bi-polar weather to remind me that I don't live in the south. So, I went with a chic and casual outfit that not only kept me warm, but transitioned perfectly for all my different activities today: internship, meeting with my adviser and the career center, dinner date with the boyfriend, and homework time. Whew.

Overall, I love how this look came out. The highlighter fluorescent pink top is new, and I thought it was the perfect complement to an otherwise basic black blazer. Plus, by pairing both of those with casual white linen pants, I didn't look too dressed up. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...