Tuesday, March 20, 2012

This dress..



Jacket: DKNY
Dress: Ralph Lauren Rugby
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Erickson Beamon for Target

Okay I LOVE this dress! It's a recent find I bought at the Leesburg outlets in Virginia, and I absolute love it! Although I probably shouldn't wear something strapless to class, I think it's okay since I wore my jacket over it all day anyway. But I just love the soft pink color, the way it swirls around me when I twirl, the darting that helps me look skinnier than I actually am, and the length of this dress. Surprisingly, I really like this length. It looked a little awkward at first, but it's actually just right.

Plus, I can't forget to mention how good of a deal this was. It was originally priced at $138, marked down to $99, and then 75 percent off - making it just 25 dollars! Quite the steal, if you ask me.

Anyway, I can't wait to wear this in the summer. It's going to be the perfect addition to my summer staples. Until then, I'll just continue working my butt off to finish school!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. lol why wouldn't you wear a strapless dress to class?! So cute, maybe if you feel uncomfortable wear a white tee under it!!! it will look cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...