Wednesday, March 28, 2012

This week < Next Week.



Shirt: Ralph Lauren
Camisole: Calvin Klein
Pants: Banana Republic
Shoes: Minnetonka
Earrings: Nordstrom Rack
Necklace: Vintage

Soo when did it get so cold? It was like in the 70s for about three weeks...and now it's in the 50s again. This is what I love about Maryland. You can't count on a nice spring, since there really is no such thing as spring. However, you can without a doubt count on some bi-polar weather.

Anyway, cold weather has left me with very few options, seeing as I packed up almost all of my winter clothing and took it home! This happens almost every year though, and it something I am prepared for. I should have enough winter-y pieces to make through until it's 100 degrees out all the time.

For today's look, I went with something simple and basic. This week has been SO crazy and hectic, I have barely had a minute to catch my breath. Button down oxfords and regular wash boot cut jeans are perfect for weeks like these. I look professional and feel pretty with very little effort. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...