Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Winter Berry


Sweater: Burberry
Skirt: J. Crew
Shoes: Lucky Brand
Socks: gift
Necklace: Betsey Johnson

Let's talk about this outfit: love, love, LOVE! This morning was one of these mornings when I had absolutely no motivation to think of a cute outfit. I had been up the night before until 1:30 a.m. working on a paper, and had no energy left in me to even consider what to wear. However, then I remembered I had just been shopping, certainly there had to be something that I could wear!

I was right! This beautiful silk berry colored v-neck sweater was perfect for today! It was in the 40s so I definitely needed to cover up on top, but I NEVER have a problem showing off my legs. So, I paired it with my cream colored skirt which I really have been loving as of recent, and my brown leather boots.

And to conclude this post - let me tell you about the deal I got on this sweater. So I was shopping at Nordstrom rack this weekend, and pulled this off the racks. I looked at it, and thought it was kind of weird looking, but threw it in with the pile of stuff I wanted to try on because I liked the color. When I got to the dressing room, I noticed it was Burberry! And I thought for certain, this is out of my price range. I tried it on, and actually loved it! Plus, the color pops against my pale skin. Anyway, the original price was marked at $350, then down to $189, then to $99, and finally to $53. Then, I had a $20 gift card (the reason I had stopped in), which made it only $33! Quite the steal, if you ask me!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Ah great deal!! That top is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is an awesome deal! So fun to score bargains like that. Plus, the color is gorgeous and the peplum feel is very in right now - although personally I like peplums any time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...