Saturday, April 7, 2012

As time goes by



Jacket: DKNY
Dress: Kate Spade
Shoes: Coach

I know, go ahead and yell at me. This jacket has been making a ton of appearances on the blog this week. Truthfully, it goes with anything, and is perfect for days that it is just too cold to walk around with bare arms. So, please forgive.

Anyway, last time I wore this dress, things were completely different. It was nearly eight months ago, and the first day of school. I remember being so excited to put on this dress. Not only did I love the look of it, but it represented the beginning of the end. Now, I'm weeks away from graduation, I've written 65 pages of my honors paper, and I'm constantly applying for jobs. It's crazy to see how much things change in a year. 
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. so cute! that dress is darling and I really like it paired with the blue jean jacket.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...