Saturday, April 21, 2012

Bohemian Rhapsody



Jacket: DKNY
Shirt: Victoria's Secret
Skirt: James Perse
Belt: Juicy Couture
Earrings: gift
Shoes: Steve Madden Luxe

I would typically describe my style as a mix of things - preppy, chic, and casual. However, one word I would never use to describe my style is bohemian. I'm too much of a type-a personality to just let go, and live. Or whatever. As of recent though, I've been loving maxi! Now you don't have to tell me that I'm about two years behind. I know (I'm used to this).

Within the last year, I've bought two maxi dresses, and now this skirt! I saw it while doing some shopping last weekend, and fell in love with basic black and super soft fabric. Plus, I'm allowed to eat whatever I want all day, AND I don't have to worry about shaving. How did I never want everything maxi before?

Anyway, for the first time wearing this skirt, I decided to keep everything pretty simple - a basic gray crew neck tee, plain sandals, a skinny blue belt, and my trusty denim jacket. After pulling my hair back though, I realized I really needed some earrings to pull everything together. These long peacock feather earrings did just the trick! The perfect pop of fun and whimsy.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...