Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Coral Fever



Shirt: Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Camisole: Gap
Shorts: J.Crew
Shoes: Sperry
Necklace: Claire*s

I know these shorts may appear orange, but they are actually the prettiest shade of coral! I couldn't help but notice recently that I have been wearing a ton of coral - it's definitely my color. And around this time of the year, I don't think that anything could be more appropriate. 

To keep in line with my relatively preppy outlook, I paired these shorts with gold Sperry's, a double-stranded pearl necklace, and my favorite chambray shirt. Even though it was way too cold to be wearing an outfit like this today, it was honestly the only thing I could think of! Other than it being too cold, I loved this outfit! Super preppy and cute for a day spent sitting in class.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...