Monday, April 9, 2012

Nostalgia



Cardigan: Lilly Pulitzer
Dress: Laundry by Shelli Segal
Shoes: Steve Madden Luxe
Belt: Charlotte Russe
Earrings: American Eagle

The weather is forecast for this week is supposed to be all over the place (hot, cold, windy, raindy, etc). However, today was one of the few nice days, so I wanted to take full advantage of it.

As I was getting dressed this morning, I couldn't help but think back to the last time I wore this dress, which was a little more than two years ago. Which, it just proves a point that if you don't wear something in six months, you may wear it again. Usually, I totally agree with that rule, but there can be exceptions. Anyway, it's just crazy to think about how much time has gone by, and what has changed since then. However, if there is one thing that hasn't changed, it's that I am definitely as pale as ever! I guess you can say I've been a little nostalgic with my looming graduation quickly approaching.

This time, I decided to wear this navy blue dress it a little different. Although today was a nice day, it wasn't nearly as nice out as that day two years ago, so a cardigan was a must! Finally, with the addition of a skinny gold belt and some simple earrings, I was ready to go!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...